Report: Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly Break Up

Via Just Jared.com:

Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly have called it quits after three years together, JustJared.com can confirm.

“The split was amicable,” sources exclusively tell JJ of the 37-year-old Yankees superstar and 31-year-old actress. “But they remain friends. They still really care for each other.”

When JJ contacted her reps, they did confirm the split.

Last month, HBO premiered Deter Jeter 3K, a documentary that chronicles Derek’s journey of becoming the second player to reach 3,000 hits as a shortstop (the first was Honus Wagner).

Won’t spend too much time on this, especially since I don’t know exactly how credible this site is, but wow. Jeter has been with many, many women over the years, but finally seemed settled on this one. Now it seems like he’s back on the market again. Hopefully he’ll be smart and find another woman before that receding hairline retreats all the way.

This entry was posted in Yankees Rumors and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Report: Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly Break Up

1. Stevens McJeffries says:

bad call, she's smokin hot

2. Joe says:

No wonder the batting average went up.

3. Susan says:

I guess since the cat is out of the bag now, I will go ahead and announce that I'm the new woman in Jeter's life. We plan on marrying sometime in September. You're all invited to the wedding.

4. Whitney says:

While the hater in me is gloating on this break up, yes I can proudly say I wasn't supportive of this relationship, the human being in me wishes these two nothing but the best and I hope they find love and happiness in their progressing lives. I hope folks can be keep their jokes down to a minimum although it would be entertaining to hear and read them lol

5. DSRG says:

Low blow on the hairline comment. Jason Statham is dating Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. When you have money and confidence, it doesn’t matter. Jeter will just go out and grab the next Miss Universe, no big deal.

6. uncle al says:

Any baseball news?

7. natalie says:

im soooo fucking glad he finally dumped that bitch. she was not his type. and anyone who thinks she is hot has clearly lost their mind.