- Rafael DePaula was working out with Charleston this week, a sign that he has passed his physical and is officially a Yankee (Norris).
- David Adams has been told he will start the season with Double-A Trenton, the same team he started the 2010 season with before his ankle injury (Norris).
- Speaking of ankle injuries, Ravel Santana returned on Monday and even played in center field. Good to see him back (Norris).
- Manny Banuelos has added a cutter to his growing arsenal that already includes a changeup, slider, and curve (Kernan).
Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- RON on Time to start ‘kid’ding around
- tommy cassella on Yankees make no trades during July deadline
- tommy cassella on Recent New York Yankees trade rumors — July 20, 2013
- name on 5 Reasons why the Yankees WON’T win the World Series
- Michael R on Time to start ‘kid’ding around
- mikefoxtrot on Time to start ‘kid’ding around
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Adams David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Gary Sanchez Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre