- Rafael DePaula was working out with Charleston this week, a sign that he has passed his physical and is officially a Yankee (Norris).
- David Adams has been told he will start the season with Double-A Trenton, the same team he started the 2010 season with before his ankle injury (Norris).
- Speaking of ankle injuries, Ravel Santana returned on Monday and even played in center field. Good to see him back (Norris).
- Manny Banuelos has added a cutter to his growing arsenal that already includes a changeup, slider, and curve (Kernan).
Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- jenis bisnis rumahan on MLB tweaks transfer rule and Jeter approves
- Gary Mank on Yankees got a discount with Brett Gardner
- Mike Sommer on Report: Yankees acquire Chris Capuano from Rockies
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees got a discount with Brett Gardner
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees to scout Cuban defector Rusney Castillo
- olie on Yankees got a discount with Brett Gardner
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Alfredo Aceves Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Whitley Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno