Sabathia admitted to reporters that his sore elbow had him concerned, but he fought the Yankees about putting him on the DL and said emphatically that he will make a start the first day he is eligible. We’ll see though. Often times athletes don’t want to admit to themselves how bad injuries are and considering we are talking the Yankees best pitcher’s elbow here, they will probably be very conservative with him.
Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Robert Rufa on Yankees Notes: Beltran, Phelps, Wheeler, Whitley
- tom on Yankees Notes: Beltran, Phelps, Wheeler, Whitley
- Celerino on Yankees Notes: Beltran, Phelps, Wheeler, Whitley
- https://mindjolt.zendesk.com on Masahiro Tanaka feels good after playing catch
- Robert Rufa on What would ‘The Boss’ think of the 2014 Yankees?
- Mike Sommer on What would ‘The Boss’ think of the 2014 Yankees?
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Alfredo Aceves Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Whitley Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno