Yankees Morning Bits: A-Rod, Jeter, Cervelli, Hughes, and the Evil Empire
The Yankees won 8-3 in their first game of the spring yesterday. Adam Warren will start for them today.
• Alex Rodriguez tested negative in his latest PED test by MLB.
• A-Rod’s drug-mule cousin is selling his World Series ring (he had a ring?).
• Derek Jeter ran the bases for the first time this spring.
• Francisco Cervelli has worked on throwing out runners during the offseason.
• Phil Hughes (bulging disc) will begin working out in a pool today.
• The Yankees are officially, “Baseball’s Evil Empire.”