Play in BBD’s Fantasy Baseball League

espn-fantasy-baseball

It’s that time of the year again, fantasy baseball time! And I’d like you to join Bronx Baseball Daily in our fifth annual league.

It won’t cost anything to play, but the winner gets a $50 StubHub gift certificate. The draft will be held sometime about two weeks from now, I’m thinking March 24 or 25. It will be a head-to-head ESPN league. Probably 16 players, but depending on the response I get I might do 20 (or even a second league). The rest of the details will be figured out over the next couple of weeks.

Please only join the league if you plan on being active all season. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] or reply in the comments section with your email address.

This entry was posted in Announcement and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Play in BBD’s Fantasy Baseball League

1. gcorcoran says:

Hey Rob, I definitely want in on this league. You know my e-mail address, so send me the league info.

2. Curtis says:

Rob, I'd love to be in the league. You also know my e-mail and I will echo gregs comments, "send me the league info."

3. I think everyone who emailed me so far can participate. I'm waiting to hear back from everyone who played last year though, but we may even have a few more spots open. If you are interested, send me an email and you'll probably get in.

4. BAJ says:

Rob:
    I would love to join if you have anothe spot.
    Thanks!

5. JTW says:

Rob – If there is still room I would like to join the league ([email protected])

6. Still a couple of spots left, it happens in a 20 team league, so if there is anyone out there who is still thinking about playing please let me know.

Anyone else who has contacted me should have gotten an invite by now. If you haven't,, please let me know.

Draft will be Monday, March 25 at 8:00. Auction style, head-to-head league.

7. Joesph says:

pick up the recent voucher codes for the protein works
    the protein works discount coupons

8. JEFF GALL says: