Poll: Who would you like to know more about?

riddlerI’m going to start pumping out some prospect profiles, and I need your help. Who would you like to know more about? Please respond in the comments section and I will do my best to do prospect profiles on those players with scouting reports etc.

Here are some possible suggestions, but I’m open to anything. Given the modest volume of comments I’m sure I will be able to accommodate most requests.

Jose Campos
Brady Lail
Joey Maher
Matt Tracy
Nick Goody
Jake Cave
Caleb Smith

Don’t be afraid to comment!

This entry was posted in BBDP. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Poll: Who would you like to know more about?

1. Jim says:

Tom Kahle what is his role next year?

2. tophitter says:

Caleb Smith
    Brady Lail
    Joey Maher
    Rookie Davis
    Fred Lewis
    Gabe Encinas
    Dietrich Enns

3. Abner says:

Former 1st pick Cito Culver, can he make it?

4. Sure, all of these sound great. Between here and the facebook page you guys gave me 18 players you'd like to see profiles on. Looks like I have my work cut out for me. I don't think I'll be able to get to them all but probably at least one-two requests per person.

5. Bronx Bomber 22 says:

Brandon Thomas
    Dustin Fowler
    David Palladino
    Nick Rumbelow
    Kendall Coleman

7. gcorcoran says:

Well this has effectively expanded the choices to what I would unable to do. I think what I'll do is pick the most common names to appear in the comments and do profiles on those players.

8. walter says:

Why not just pick the guys that you think have the best chance of exceeding expectations? Or the relatively unknown guys with the best chance of becoming big leaguers. Would be great if you could get some scouting input too, especially from outside Yankee organization. Then again, Greg, maybe I'm asking you to do too much. In any case, always do enjoy reading your reports.

• gcorcoran says:

I usually do a few "breakout candidates" every year. Before this past season for example I did Greg Bird, Robert Refsnyder, Cory Black, Ben Gamel, and Austin Aune. I was right on 3/5 counts, not bad.