Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- Spencer on Sweet Swingin’ Cervelli: How Francisco Cervelli is keying the new-look Yankees offense
- Rob Abruzzese on Elite Yankees prospect Mason Williams arrested on DUI charges
- John Barrow on Elite Yankees prospect Mason Williams arrested on DUI charges
- gcorcoran on Sweet Swingin’ Cervelli: How Francisco Cervelli is keying the new-look Yankees offense
- Mike Baker on BBDP Exclusive Interview with Greg Bird
- gcorcoran on BBDP Exclusive Interview with Greg Bird
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Author Archives: Eric Favaloro
The Oakland Athletics, after getting swept by the Rays in their previous three-game series, were certainly looking for a win when they visited Fenway on Monday. They did not get it, however, as they lost to the Red Sox, 9-6. Through their first 16 games, the A’s were 12-4 and outscored their opponents, 96-63. The ...
With the Yankees currently in Cleveland for a four-game series, players and fans alike were able to get an up-close look at Nick Swisher donning an Indians uniform in Monday’s 11-6 win over the Tribe. Swisher, now the starting first baseman in Cleveland, went 1-3 yesterday with two walks and a run scored. With a ...
The date is April 2, 2013, which means Opening Day has come and gone. The 2013 Major League Baseball season has finally begun and is already off to an exciting start. To lessen the blow of the rival Red Sox defeating the Yankees, 8-2, this article will not even mention the soon-to-be-forgotten game any more ...
With less than a week to go until the Texas Rangers visit Minute Maid Park on Sunday, March 31 to play the Houston Astros, the 2013 MLB season will be underway shortly. The Rangers will be sending lefty Matt Harrison to the hill, while right-hander Bud Norris will start for the Astros in the team’s ...
With an 8-1 victory over the Reds on Sunday afternoon, the Kansas City Royals earned their ninth straight win and thus remain undefeated in the Cactus League this spring, with a record of 9-0-1. If a team is having a bad spring, it is easy to disregard it simply because it is Spring Training. However, ...
The fracture sustained by Curtis Granderson in his first at-bat of the spring is certainly a huge blow to a Yankee offense that, according to Joe Girardi, already had to “find different ways to score runs.” While no team likes to see its players get injured, it can be argued that if an injury is going ...