Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Category Archives: 2010 Season Reviews
Mark Teixeira's 2009 season couldn't have gone much better. He finished second for the MVP, won a Gold Glove, and outside of a slow start and a poor offseason he was practically perfect. Having done all of that expectations were going to be pretty high in 2010 which is why he perhaps didn't live up ...
Jorge Posada struggled in 2009 defensively, but despite that the Yankees went into this season thinking that he would be their primary catcher. That was a mistake. In the end he was only able to catch in 83 games this season, less than any other year except 2008 and his rookie season. Even when he ...
Derek Jeter entered the 2010 season as a 35-year-old coming off one of his best seasons of his career and finished as a 36-year-old coming off his worst. Expectations were high, as they always are, for Jeter this season. In 2008 he had a rough season (for him anyway), but insisted that injuries were to ...