Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Category Archives: 2014 MLB Draft
2014, as previously mentioned, was a big year for the Yankees’ farm. A few players stepped into the prospect limelight, including Luis Severino and Aaron Judge. After the Arizona fall league, I think Greg Bird can be included in that discussion as well. The Yankees made a huge splash internationally which should provide a major ...
Here’s my best shot at what the rosters will look like next year. The major caveat here is that injuries will happen and I will inevitably be wrong in quite a few spots here. There will also be the minor league free agents the Yankees sign, and whatever International Free Agents the Yankees can get ...
After reviewing the third base prospects in this system, it appears this isn’t the strongest position for the Yankees’ farm. That could change rather quickly, as the international free agent crop from this year contains a few big name third basemen, but for now the pickings are slim. There is still strength at the top ...
The Yankees don’t have much in terms of promising shortstops at the upper levels, but they have more at the lower levels than I can ever remember in the past. This young group is extremely promising, and has tools galore. Only time will tell who will sink or swim amongst this group. 1. Jorge Mateo – ...
With the emergence of Robert Refsnyder, the second base crop had a major boost this season, but that was just the beginning. Jose Pirela had a career year and Ty McFarland emerged as a great second baseman at 10th round value. Junior Valera came over from the DSL and performed well, and Bryan Cuevas hit ...
1. Greg Bird – 6-foot-3, 215-pounds, LHB, 1B, 21 – He’s already hitting well in Double-A at the age of just 21, and he’s hitting for power too. He’s one of the best first base prospects in the minors right now. He’s OPSing at .848 this year despite missing significant time. His numbers are right ...
After making the 2014 top 50 prospect list this season I had a few names in mind who were either close to making the list and just got edged off, or are talented enough that they could easily be on this list by the end of the year. Here are 20 guys who could easily ...
Ladies and gentlemen, Jacob Lindgren is now a New York Yankee. The New York Yankees announced today they officially signed their number one draft pick from the 2014 MLB Draft, LHP Jacob Lindgren. In addition to Lindgren, the Yankees also signed six more of their draftees this afternoon: 1) RHP Austin DeCarr 2) RHP Jordan Foley 3) RHP Jonathan ...