Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Rumors: Yankees Offered Twins Nova & Pena for Liriano on
- Yankees Release 2007 1st Round Draft Pick Andrew Brackman on
- What to expect from CC Sabathia on
- Chipper: That’s why Melky is not in Atlanta anymore on
- Top 10 DSL players likely heading stateside on
- Brian Cashman still views Stephen Drew as a starter on
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Category Archives: Minor League Monday
Now that I have selected my six “breakout candidates” for 2015, it’s time to delve into a new group of players. These are the “deep REM sleepers” if you will. These are the guys who are not just under the radar, they are currently off the grid. Be that as it may, the Yankees farm system ...
Ravel Santana was one of the most gifted athletes to ever play in the Yankees’ farm system. Unfortunately he suffered a devastating ankle injury and never fully recovered. He was drafted in the rule 5 minor league component and was released one year later. While Santana’s story may serve as a cautionary tale of getting too ...
The Yankees signed Simon de la Rosa back in 2013, and he already had impressive stuff at that point. From the get go the Yankees felt they had a similar pitcher to Rafael DePaula. The results haven’t quite been the same yet, but with his stuff, de la Rosa could make a huge impact this ...
A quick look at Drew Bridges’ statistics would yield some serious skepticism when it comes to the chances of a breakout season in 2015. It would appear he hasn’t done much in his career to warrant such a prediction, at least when you examine the stats on the surface. As you will see, a deeper ...
This year Luis Severino exploded onto the prospect scene with a dominant season as he blew through three levels of the minors. Without question, he was the breakout pitcher in the system. In 2015, Domingo Acevedo has the best chance of anyone to be that guy. He’s got the best potential of any pitcher in ...
It seems like Chris Breen has been in the Yankees’ system for years, but in reality it has only been 2.5 seasons. He hasn’t quite made the jump yet from marginal prospect to legit prospect, but I think he’s about to do just that. One of the cool things about Breen is his positional versatility. ...
Here’s my best shot at what the rosters will look like next year. The major caveat here is that injuries will happen and I will inevitably be wrong in quite a few spots here. There will also be the minor league free agents the Yankees sign, and whatever International Free Agents the Yankees can get ...
This was a big year for homegrown Yankees pitchers. Adam Warren cemented himself as a late inning reliever, and Dellin Betances broke out as a potential future closer and one of the best relievers in the league. Vidal Nuno was included in a trade for McCarthy, who was huge for the Yankees in the second ...