Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Category Archives: Prospect Rankings
Over the past few years the Yankees have been able to accumulate outfielders in their system who could have a major league future. In addition to what they already have in their system, they will have more talent coming over from the DSL next year. They also recently signed one of the best Latin American ...
The Yankees had a serious infusion of shortstop talent in 2013. Last year at this time five out of the six people on this list were either injured or not with the organization. Better yet, even Cito Culver, the second best shortstop in the organization now, was not worth mentioning at this time last year. ...
The Yankees have had solid depth at second base for a few years now. David Adams and Corban Joseph have served as the cornerstone of that depth. Now that Adams has had significant time in the majors and Corban Joseph suffered from an injured, ineffective 2013, the prospect landscape has changed a bit for the ...
The Yankees don't have much depth at first base but that is beginning to change. First base is also one of those positions where players end up if they can't field anywhere else. You often won't see good players at first base in an organization until they have failed at other positions. There aren't too ...
Third base has been a weak spot for the past few years for the Yankees. They haven't had much in the way of prospects and there isn't much help on the way at the higher levels. Through the draft and international signings, however, the Yankees have started to develop some depth at the lower levels. ...
This isn't a difficult list to make, but there are some really intriguing names on the list. Keep in mind Romine is not qualified because he played in the major leagues this year. He would probably rank fifth on this list if he was eligible. Catching has been an area of great depth for quite ...
1. Rafael DePaula: “RDP” RHP, 6-foot-3, 212-pounds, 21 – Looking forward to seeing what this guy can do now that he finally has a full season under his belt. He tired towards the end of the year last year but that was most likely because he had never come close to throwing that amount of ...
A lot has changed since the beginning of the season in prospect land. At the same time, half of a season isn't enough to shun a prospect, especially those who are having their first foray into the ever difficult task of tackling Double-A. In most cases, rankings have not changed much unless something about the ...