Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- Rob Abruzzese on Elite Yankees prospect Mason Williams arrested on DUI charges
- John Barrow on Elite Yankees prospect Mason Williams arrested on DUI charges
- gcorcoran on Sweet Swingin’ Cervelli: How Francisco Cervelli is keying the new-look Yankees offense
- Mike Baker on BBDP Exclusive Interview with Greg Bird
- gcorcoran on BBDP Exclusive Interview with Greg Bird
- Do Tha Benie Lean on Across the AL: Despite Losing Streak, Success Inevitable for Oakland A’s, Reddick
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Category Archives: Video
I definitely got it late it late, but I have Gangnam Style fever. Here is a great video of Derek Jeter and a bunch of MLB stars getting in on the action.
Even though most of us thought he's been asleep on the air for at least the past 10 years, WFAN host Mike Francesa literally fell asleep on air last week while previewing the Yankees/Red Sox series with Sweeny Murti. He's a regular Hush Limbaugh.
I get links to these sent to my email all the time. Usually they are too horrible to pass along, but this one was so badly funny that I had to show it off.
The Yankees were swept by the White Sox, a possible playoff opponent, this week and manager Joe Girardi was a little sensitive about it when getting heckled by a fan after the game. Take a look:
Dewayne Wise has been busy this week. The guy who didn't make the Yankees out of spring training got credit for a catch he didn't make earlier in the week and now he's getting the final two outs against the White Sox. Here is the recap and graph from the rest of Friday night's game.
Dewayne Wise made one of the more memorable catches of the last decade when he saved Mark Buehrle's perfect game with an amazing juggling act in center field. However, he followed that up with another play Tuesday night that will surely be as memorable even though he didn't even catch the ball. Wise clearly didn't catch the ball ...
Frank Francisco's "chicken" comment has gotten so out of hand that Mets reliever Tim Byrdak brought a live chicken into the clubhouse at Citi Field. Not only that, but they initially named him "Little Derek Jeter" before renaming him "Little Jerry Seinfeld" in honor of the time Kramer got a rooster on Seinfeld. “We originally called ...
Frank Francisco called the Yankees chickens yesterday and today Brian Heyman of the Journal News got reactions from the Yankees. Good stuff, but the best one is in the video below.