Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Adam Dunn
Jon Heyman of Sports Illustrated recently wrote a column on the Yankees offseason. A lot of what he wrote were just guesses, but educated ones, and a lot of what he wrote is based off his sources which he has a lot of. So take this for what it's worth, good but ultimately not solid ...
What do the years 2001, 2003, and 2010 all now have in common? They all involve deep playoff runs and subsequent disappointing playoff exits for the New York Yankees. Following the 2001 and 2003 seasons, the Yankees acquired a dynamic hitter and veteran pitcher in each off-season, Jason Giambi and Mike Mussina after '01 and Alex Rodriguez and ...
The Yankees acquired OF Curtis Granderson yesterday in the 3-team deal. Granderson's addition that as of now they have four outfielders: Granderson, Nick Swisher, Brett Gardner, and Melky Cabrera. In the perfect world, this is what the Yankees should do. First of all, they should tell Curtis Granderson that he is playing left field. Brett ...