Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- Spencer on Sweet Swingin’ Cervelli: How Francisco Cervelli is keying the new-look Yankees offense
- Rob Abruzzese on Elite Yankees prospect Mason Williams arrested on DUI charges
- John Barrow on Elite Yankees prospect Mason Williams arrested on DUI charges
- gcorcoran on Sweet Swingin’ Cervelli: How Francisco Cervelli is keying the new-look Yankees offense
- Mike Baker on BBDP Exclusive Interview with Greg Bird
- gcorcoran on BBDP Exclusive Interview with Greg Bird
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Tag Archives: Adonis Garcia
If the goal of Spring Training is to make it out healthy, the Yankees are doing a poor job. • Mark Teixeira will skip the WBC and miss at least two weeks due to a right wrist strain. • David Robertson was scratched from yesterday's game due to arm trouble. He says he just slept on it wrong. • Long shot ...
Assuming no trades occur, the Yankees have 11 shoe-ins for the 2014 active roster. Alex Rodriguez, Mark Teixeira, CC Sabathia, Derek Jeter, Ichiro Suzuki, Brett Gardner, David Robertson, David Phelps, Eduardo Nunez, Ivan Nova, and Francisco Cervelli (or Chris Stewart). Those contracts add up to about $110 million. There is also a tax in the ...
Outfield prospects have not been a strong suit for the Yankees organization since Brett Gardner and Melky Cabrera were coming up. Now there is a new batch of prospects knocking on the door and the organizational depth at the position is actually pretty extraordinary. Hopefully, somewhere in there lies a replacement for Nick Swisher and Curtis Granderson. ...
I missed this when I was away celebrating my first anniversary last week, I don't think I missed much. There was the Eric Chavez injury, but if that's news then there is a dog barking across the street from my house that I need to tell you about. Something did happen that I missed while I ...
Yesterday a rumor went around the internet thanks to Jorge Ebro of El Nueva Herald that the Yankees made a $16 million bid for Cuban infielder Adonis Garcia. However, today Brian Cashman denied that there was anything truth to that rumor, according to Chad Jennings of the Journal News. “That’s not true,” Cashman said. “We have ...
It's not Yoenis Cespedes, or even Jorge Soler, but the Yankees have offered Cuban infielder Adonis Garcia a six-year and $16 million offer, according to Jorge Ebro of El Nueva Herald. The Yankees would use the 26-year-old Garcia as an outfielder as opposed to the Athletics who are said to have made an $18 million offer ...