Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Austin Aune
The Yankees have unconditionally released reliever David Aardsma which marks the second day in a row they have released a reliever who was expected to play a key role in their bullpen this year. Aardsma has a career 4.22 ERA with a 9.1 K/9 and a 5.1 BB/9. He served as the Mariners closer from 2009 ...
Age: 19 Height: 6-foot-2 Weight: 190-pounds Bats: Left Throws: Right Position: SS vs. OF BBDP Rank: 31 In 2011 the Yankees drafted Sam Stafford with their 2nd round draft pick. He didn't sign because he had shoulder issues and was not as healthy as advertised. As a result of that, the Yankees received a compensation pick in the 2012 2nd round. They ...
Update: Aune has already signed with the Yankees. “They called earlier this morning, made me an offer, and it was one that was right for our family and I thought was at the right time,” Aune told Ben Baby of the Denton Record-Chronicle. “We accepted it.” With their first second-round pick (89th overall) in the MLB 2012 ...