Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- Matt_DC on BBDP May 5th: Zoilo and Musty homer, Betances see saws again
- Mike Baker on BBDP May 5th: Zoilo and Musty homer, Betances see saws again
- Mike Baker on Yankees call up Preston Claiborne to replace Joba in the bullpen
- gcorcoran on Yankees call up Preston Claiborne to replace Joba in the bullpen
- mjinco on Yankees put Joba Chamberlain on the DL with an oblique strain, and other injury updates
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees put Joba Chamberlain on the DL with an oblique strain, and other injury updates
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Tag Archives: Brian Gordon
Brian Gordon came out of no where to make a couple emergency starts for the Yankees over the past few week and just as fast as he came he is gone. The Yankees sent Gordon to the SK Wyverns for cash considerations, according to Chad Jennings of the Journal News. Gordon, 32, made two starts ...
After the Yankees continued to embarrass the National League tonight, manager Joe Girardi announced the Bartolo Colon will be starting on Saturday against the Mets. Colon went on the DL a little over two weeks ago for a strained left hamstring making this a fairly quick recovery. The Yankees apparently put him through a series ...
Yankees starter Bartolo Colon, who is out with a groin injury, took a big step closer to a return today as he threw 31 pitches off a mound in Tampa, according to Pete Caldera of the Bergin Record. Manager Joe Girardi said after that the the next step is for him to throw 50 pitches ...
Yankees right handed pitching prospect David Phelps got rocked on Tursday night and on Wednesday he was placed on the DL with a sore shoulder, according to Donnie Collins of the Scranton Times-Tribune. Phelps told reporters he just felt some tightness and didn't think the injury was serious, but he is expected to go in ...
In order to make room on the roster for Thursday's starter, Brian Gordon, the Yankees sent RHP Lance Pendleton to the minors and released RHP Amauri Sanit. Sanit, 31, had a 5.21 ERA in 19 innings at Triple-A and 12.86 ERA in seven innings with the Yankees so he was an obvious choice ...
The Yankees are just a game and a half behind Boston for the American League East lead, but with the way the Red Sox have been rolling and the amount of injuries piling up in the Bronx makes it hard to imagine things will change course soon. However, with all of the injuries going around there ...
The Yankees will sign right handed pitcher Brian Gordon after he opts-out of his minor league contract with the Phillies, according to Ken Davidoff of Newsday. Gordon can opt out of his contract with the Phillies at 6:00 p.m. if he is not placed on the Phillies major league roster, according to Mark Feinsand of ...