Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Brooklyn Dodgers
On April 15, 1947, 28-year-old Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier by being the first African American to play in the Major Leagues. Before then, Robinson played with the Kansas City Monarchs in the negro leagues and spent the 1946 season in the Brooklyn Dodgers Triple-A affiliate. Robinson opened the door for others and baseball quickly ...
Here at Bronx Baseball Daily, we try to keep you informed on everything the Yankees are doing while including analysis, opinion, and some humor. Every now and then we like to do something special though and take a look back at some of the more special moments in Yankees history. If you missed it yesterday, our ...
Becoming a baseball fan in the early 90's was exciting. I can remember being excited by the Oakland Athletics and Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco, and Dave Stewart, the Philadelphia Phillies and Darren Daulton, Lenny Dykstra, and John Kruk and the Toronto Blue Jays and Roberto Alomar, Joe Carter and his amazing walk-off homer. What excited me ...