Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- brian on Yankees finish off first four-game sweep of Jays since 1995
- Tanned Tom on Yankees scrapping austerity budget
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees lose Cervelli and Nova but still beat Jays 6-4
- ching ming wang on Yankees lose Cervelli and Nova but still beat Jays 6-4
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees scrapping austerity budget
- MWhite on BBDP Exclusive Interview with Greg Bird
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Tag Archives: Buddy Carlyle
The Yankees needed to adjust their roster in order to make room for Phil Hughes, who started for the first time since April on Wednesday night. Lance Pendleton was the player who got sent down in order to make room on the 25-man roster, according to Bryan Hoch of MLB.com. Hughes was on the ...
It certainly is not a blockbuster, but the Yankees have traded for starting pitcher Sergio Mitre for cash from the Brewers, according to Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. In order to make room for him on the roster Buddy Carlyle was designated for assignment, according to Bryan Hoch of MLB.com. The Yankees now have ...
Yankees right handed reliever Jeff Marquez has been placed on the DL and is being sent back to New York to see Dr. Ahmad to evaluate his shoulder tomorrow, according to Marc Carig of the Star-Ledger. In his place the Yankees have called up another right handed pitcher Buddy Carlyle. Marquez, 26, was a ...
The Yankees announced yesterday that they went sending RHP Hector Noesi back to the minor leagues and instead will call-up RHP Buddy Carlyle because they want Noesi, who hasn't pitched at all since being recalled, getting regular work. To make room for Carlyle on the 40-man roster the Yankees have designated LHP Jose ...
The season is getting closer and closer and that means spring training cuts. At the start of spring they had damn near 70 players, but they have cut nine of those players now as they start to get closer to 25. Hector Noesi was potentially the biggest name they cut as he definitely had a ...
The Yankees have made a bunch of moves official today including the signings of Luis Ayala, Bartolo Colon, Freddy Garcia, Warner Madrigal, Ronnie Belliard, and Eric Chavez. All of the above players are on non-guaranteed minor league contracts and have been invited to spring training. They have also announced that ...
The Yankees have agreed to a minor league contract with right handed pitcher Buddy Carlyle and will invite him to spring training,according to Joel Sherman of the NY Post. Carlyle, 32, made his major league debut in 1999 for the San Diego Padres and most recently for the Braves in 2009. In 104 career games ...