Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees put Joba Chamberlain on the DL with an oblique strain, and other injury updates
- mjinco on Yankees put Joba Chamberlain on the DL with an oblique strain, and other injury updates
- Rene Stewart on BBDP Exclusive Interview with Greg Bird
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees take the series from the Astros, trade for Chris Nelson
- Mike Baker on Yankees take the series from the Astros, trade for Chris Nelson
- Corethree on Yankees take the series from the Astros, trade for Chris Nelson
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Tag Archives: Carlos Beltran
Via Jon Heyman of CBS Sports: Hear (Carlos Beltran) offered to go to Yankees for the deal he got w/ cards ($26M, 2 yrs). but like 7 yrs ago, they declined. What Heyman is referring to is right before Beltran signed with the Mets in 2005, he turned around and offered the Yankees a last second chance ...
Yesterday, Rob reported on the rumor that the Yankees are currently considering former Mets outfielder Carlos Beltran. At first glance, it seems to be just another case of a reporter attaching the Yankees and their vast resources to a random big name player. After all, why would the Yankees consider Beltran when they already have ...
The Yankees are still likely to pick up the option for Nick Swisher, but it might be a sign-and-trade if a report by Wallace Matthews of ESPN New York is true. Matthews spoke with an Yankees official that was at this week's organizational meetings who said that Carlos Beltran is on their "list," but that they ...
I've written this article before so I'm going to make this quick. The Yankees are not interested in trading for Mets outfielder Carlos Beltran, according to Buster Olney of ESPN. The logic behind this makes sense. Unlike the Mets deal with the Brewers for Francisco Rodriguez, this will not be a straight salary dump. ...
Rumors have been flying around the Mets like vultures stalking their pray all year long, and considering the fact that the Yankees are connected to virtually everyone it is natural that the two be connected. However there is one met whom the Yankees are not interested in, Carlos Beltran, according to Kevin Kernan of the ...
It's not even funny how many problems the Mets have and lately they've been having another. Carlos Beltran just recently underwent arthroscopic surgery on the same knee that kept him out for large parts of the 2009 season. There is an issue because the Mets are saying that he underwent the without permission and Beltran ...