Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Carlos Quentin
Yankees outfielder Brett Gardner looks to have suffered yet another setback in his rehab as he experienced soreness in his elbow after playing in a simulated game on Sunday. "It's a concern because it's happened before," Joe Girardi told Bryan Hoch of MLB.com. "Hopefully he can get through this and continue to play, but we'll have ...
If the Yankees look for an outfielder on the trade market to replace Brett Gardner it doesn't sound like it will be Carlos Quentin. According to Jon Heyman of CBS Sports, the Yankees don't think Quentin is a good fit and will look for someone faster, more like Gardner, to replace Gardner. Quentin, 29, is a free ...
Nick Swisher will be one of the younger free agents in 2013.The looming question is, ishe worth resigning? In this day and age of Sabermetrics and Money Ball, he really has good portfolio value. The question of his value may need a benchmark to be compared to. As fickle as it may seem let’s look at ...