Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Rumor: Yankees interested in Mike Napoli on
- A-Rod Speaks for 1st time since surgery announcement on
- Spring Training Notes: Gregorius, Rodriguez and Sabathia on
- Jacoby Ellsbury optimistic he’ll be ready for Opening Day on
- Alex Rodriguez set to play first base tomorrow on
- Yankees Minor League Pitching Coach has WS Ring Stolen on
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Cesar Cabral
Injuries have been a common theme for the Yankees this season and in a year where there has been quite a bit of unrest among the fans they have gotten a pass on this. However, maybe the Yankees shouldn't be. While a lot of the injuries are a result of bad luck there has also ...
While we've all been focused on the Yankees lack of offense there actually has been quite a lot of things going on recently. Here's the rundown • Derek Jeter was cleared by doctors on Thursday to begin ramping up his rehab. He's probably six weeks out now. • The Yankees didn't sign any catchers last offseason despite the need ...
Curtis Granderson is officially back, but that tough question as to which outfielder sits in his absence may not be as big a deal as it seemed a few days ago because Travis Hafner could be out for a little while with pain in his right shoulder. The Yankees sent him for a MRI, which came ...
It never ends with the Yankees injuries this season. I feel like injuries are at least half of what I write about, but there is finally some good news -- Curtis Granderson is poised to come off the DL on Tuesday. Granderson, who admits that he is still not quite at 100 percent, is expected to ...
Back in Spring Training, when the Yankees first had their run of injuries, which is now up to 11, it wasn't supposed to be until the middle of May when we would start to see some of these players return. Well, the middle of May is just a week away so when can we expect them ...
Derek Jeter is not going to be back by May 1st. That much is sure. Anything other than that is a mystery right now as he and the Yankees are taking things very slow to try to avoid another setback during his rehab from a broken ankle. Jeet took a full two days off over the ...
Before the offseason started there were rumors that Nick Swisher was looking for Jayson Werth type money (more than $100 million) as a free agent so it made sense that the Yankees, unwilling to overpay, would look elsewhere for an outfielder. Then came another disappointing playoff performance and it was clear that Swish wouldn't be getting ...
It was a busy day for the Yankees yesterday, but not a pretty one. The Yankees began the day yesterday by claiming right handed reliever Dan Otero off waivers from the San Francisco Giants.. Then they made the Vernon Wells trade official by sending outfielder Exicardo Cayones and lefty reliever Kramer Sneed to the Angels. They continued ...