Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Rumor: Yankees interested in Mike Napoli on
- A-Rod Speaks for 1st time since surgery announcement on
- Spring Training Notes: Gregorius, Rodriguez and Sabathia on
- Jacoby Ellsbury optimistic he’ll be ready for Opening Day on
- Alex Rodriguez set to play first base tomorrow on
- Yankees Minor League Pitching Coach has WS Ring Stolen on
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Chris Dickerson
The Yankees have added another pitcher to the roster, RHP Kevin Whelan and have sent down outfielder Chris Dickerson to make room on the roster, according to Chad Jennings of the Journal News. Whelan is not on the 40-man roster, but they can easily make room for him by moving Joba Chamberlain or ...
Via Bryan Hoch of MLB.com: Doctors said that a CT scan showed a slight concussion, although the Yankees did not have immediate plans to place [Chris Dickerson] on Major League Baseball's new seven-day disabled list for concussions. Yankees manager Joe Girardi said that he would stay away from using Dickerson on Thursday but ...
When looking at today's lineup there was one big surprise, Jorge Posada is the starting first baseman and Mark Teixeira has moved over to DH for a half day off. Posada has some experience at first base, but hasn't played there since 2008 and has always expressed a distaste for the position. Posada started ...
Via Wallace Matthews of ESPN New York: Rafael Soriano was placed on the 15-day DL with elbow stiffness; Chris Dickerson was recalled from AAA Scranton and placed right into tonight's starting lineup, batting 9th and playing RF in place of the slumping Nick Swisher. Soriano's MRI came back with just inflammation, according ...
Rain kept Curtis Granderson out of a game today, but after going through simulated at bats and outfield drills his strained oblique feels fine and he thinks he'll be ready to play on opening day. He still hasn't committed 100 percent, but as long as there are no setbacks in a minor league game tomorrow, ...
Spring training is winding down as the Yankees get set to open their season at home against the Detroit Tigers this week. The lineup is mostly set, the rotation is finally set, but there have been a few loose ends to wrap up in the bullpen and the bench. I went over the bullpen earlier today. ...
The Yankees signed free agent starter Kevin Millwood this morning and then turned around and traded starter Sergio Mitre to the Brewers for outfielder Chris Dickerson. With Millwood in the mix the Yankees don't need Mitre anymore and dealing him for an outfielder fills their need for another backup with Curtis Granderson ...