Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Rumor: Yankees interested in Mike Napoli on
- A-Rod Speaks for 1st time since surgery announcement on
- Spring Training Notes: Gregorius, Rodriguez and Sabathia on
- Jacoby Ellsbury optimistic he’ll be ready for Opening Day on
- Alex Rodriguez set to play first base tomorrow on
- Yankees Minor League Pitching Coach has WS Ring Stolen on
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Chris Leroux
When Chris Capuano was traded to the Yankees last night, many figured he was going to the bullpen in order to give the tired pen some length. Instead, he was thwarted into the Yankees starting rotation and is slated to pitch tomorrow. Shane Greene was pushed back to Sunday and Chase Whitley was moved to ...
The New York Yankees have placed Kelly Johnson on the 15-day disabled list with a left groin strain. As a corresponding move, the Yankees have called up LHP Chris Leroux from Triple-A Scranton Wilkes-Barre. To make a move for Leroux on the 40-man roster, the Yankees have designated RHP Bruce Billings for assignment. Johnson was pulled ...
Joe Torre is slated to have his number retired by the Yankees on August 23, but he spoke to the media about it today while in Milwaukee for the Milwaukee Braves Historical Association. “It would always be special when you get honored by a particular team,” Torre said. “But when it’s the Yankees, you realize what ...
After the Yankees bullpen threw 182 pitches in last night's wild loss, the Yankees brought up a fresh (and familiar) arm. The Yankees called up Alfredo Aceves from Triple-A Scranton Wilkes Barre and have designated Chris Leroux for assignment. This comes after Leroux gave up five runs on five hits in the 14th inning of last night's ...
The Yankees left fans with joy and hope when they tied the game at 5 in the 9th inning, but with base running blunders and with a five run implosion by Chris Leroux in the 14th inning, the Yankees dropped their first extra inning game of the year 10-5 at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx. Yankees pitching ...
For the first four innings, it seemed the Yankees were cruising along with a 2-0 lead and they were feeling good about their recent series win. In the fifth inning, all of the good feelings went away for the Yankees when CC Sabathia gave up four runs in the inning, sending the Yankees to a 6-2 ...
Preston Claiborne wasn't a lock to make the bullpen, but after the season he had last year, he had a legitimate shot to make the roster. That was before he gave up nine runs, including six runs without recording an out yesterday. “With what he did last year, we thought that he would have a really good ...
The Yankees were able to get to R.A. Dickey early, but the bullpen couldn't hold the lead as the Yankees fell to the Blue Jays 10-6 at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium. The offense scored six runs in the first two innings; in the first inning a Derek Jeter walk and singles from Carlos Beltran, Alfonso Soriano ...