Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- ching ming wang on Yankees lose Cervelli and Nova but still beat Jays 6-4
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees scrapping austerity budget
- MWhite on BBDP Exclusive Interview with Greg Bird
- gcorcoran on Yankees scrapping austerity budget
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees lose Cervelli and Nova but still beat Jays 6-4
- hotdog on Yankees lose Cervelli and Nova but still beat Jays 6-4
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Tag Archives: D.J. Mitchell
The trade deadline draws near and it is an exciting time as the Yankees will look to add pieces to the team for the final stretch run. However, for fans of the farm system this can tend to be a scary time of the year as the Yankees are often the ones losing prospects in ...
As it stands right now the Yankees likely opening day rotation is CC Sabathia, A.J. Burnett, Phil Hughes, Ivan Nova and Sergio Mitre. It is pretty safe to say that is not what they imagined it would be when the 2010 season ended. They're probably still hoping that Andy Pettitte ...
The Yankees lost a tough one yesterday 3-2 to the Toronto Blue Jays as Ivan Nova made his first big league start. Nova wasn't overpowering, but if it weren't for a dominant 12 strikeout performance by Brandon Morrow the Yankees could have won this game. Here are some notes: Nova ran into trouble early when ...
Over at MinorLeagueBall, John Sickels ranked the Yankees prospects: 1) Jesus Montero, C, Grade A: I know that his position is up in the air, but I love this bat so much that I'm going to give him a straight Grade A. This is a Mike Piazza/Manny Ramirez type bat. 2) Austin Romine, C, Grade B: Not in Montero's class ...