Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Stephen Drew Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Exicardo Cayones
It was a busy day for the Yankees yesterday, but not a pretty one. The Yankees began the day yesterday by claiming right handed reliever Dan Otero off waivers from the San Francisco Giants.. Then they made the Vernon Wells trade official by sending outfielder Exicardo Cayones and lefty reliever Kramer Sneed to the Angels. They continued ...
A.J. Burnett has passed his physical and MLB has approved the deal officially making him a Pittsburgh Pirate and ending his three year career in Pinstripes, according to Buster Olney of ESPN. The deal gets the Yankees off the hook on $13 million of the $33 million he is owed over the next two seasons. In ...
The Yankees and Pirates have crossed all the T's and dotted the...lowercase J's and have sent the A.J. Burnett deal off to the commissioners office to be approved and finalized. The Pirates will pay just $13 million of the $33 million Burnett is owed over the next two seasons, paying $5 million this year and $8 ...