Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- Mariela on A-Rod allegedly tried to purchase and destroy Biogenesis documents, and notes from the weekend
- Mariela on Across the AL: Astros’ Lucas Harrell Introduces Himself to Yankees Fans
- Mariela on Top 5 Excuses the Yankees can’t use to explain losing to the Rays
- Mariela on Cano and Hafner power the Yankees to win against the Tribe
- Mariela on Yankees beat the DBacks 4-2 on a night they all wore No. 42
- Mariela on Cano at short and Cervelli at second? A look at the Yankees infield depth
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Tag Archives: Francisco Liriano
Via Bob Nightengale of the USA Today: The Yankees are keeping a close eye on Twins starter Francisco Liriano, while Twins are keeping tabs on Yanks prospects.The Yankees are keeping a close eye on #Twins starter Francisco Liriano, while Twins are keeping tabs on Yanks prospects. This is sort of obvious. The Yankees are in ...
So Twins pitcher Francisco Liriano is dealing with a sore shoulder early in spring training. His coaches are blaming it on him for not sticking to offseason routines. Via LaVelle E. Neal III of the Minneapolis Star Tribune: Francisco Liriano's shoulder problems stem from him not keeping up with strengthening exercises during the offseason. Liriano threw ...
Via Joe Christensen of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune: With six pitchers vying for five spots in the Twins starting rotation, one possible solution is trading Francisco Liriano. Speaking to team officials recently, I've been surprised how open they are to this possibility, but the logic makes sense. Liriano, 27, can become a free agent after the 2012 ...
Last night Cliff Lee dropped a bombshell on the Yankees - he was taking his talents to Philadelphia. With Andy Pettitte possibly retiring the rotation as of right now is CC Sabathia, Phil Hughes, A.J. Burnett, Ivan Nova, and Sergio Mitre. Not exactly inspiring. So whom could the ...
Via Joel Sherman of the NY Post: Several teams have called Minnesota to inquire about the availability of ace Francisco Liriano , including the Yankees, who are making sure of what is available in case they don't land Cliff Lee . But a Twins official said the team is focused on upgrading the front ...
The Yankees take on tough left handed pitcher Francisco Liriano in game one of the ALDS tonight. Let's take a look at some of his numbers against the Yankees. Liriano's 2010 overall numbers: 31 G, 14-10 record, 191.2 IP, 184 H, 58 BB, 201 K, 3.62 ERA, 1.26 WHIP. Liriano's career numbers vs. Yankees: 5 G, 4 GS, ...
The Yankees are getting set to face the Minnesota Twins in the ALDS and we here at Bronx Baseball Daily are looking to cover the series as best as we possibly can. One of the ways we are covering the series is by reaching out to Twins bloggers to get that Midwestern perspective. So throughout the ...