Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Rumors: Yankees Offered Twins Nova & Pena for Liriano on
- Yankees Release 2007 1st Round Draft Pick Andrew Brackman on
- What to expect from CC Sabathia on
- Chipper: That’s why Melky is not in Atlanta anymore on
- Top 10 DSL players likely heading stateside on
- Brian Cashman still views Stephen Drew as a starter on
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Gosuke Katoh
The Yankees have had solid depth at second base for a few years now. David Adams and Corban Joseph have served as the cornerstone of that depth. Now that Adams has had significant time in the majors and Corban Joseph suffered from an injured, ineffective 2013, the prospect landscape has changed a bit for the ...
The Yankees announced the minor league injury updates yesterday but Joe Girardi stole the show when he signed a 4-year deal, so it was pretty easy for the updates to get pushed into a little corner. Since things have slowed down since then, I think it would be a good idea to take a look ...
Everybody knows the story of Dellin Betances. A tall kid from Manhattan, went to high school in Brooklyn, drafted by the Yankees in the eighth round of the 2006 draft, became a top prospect, and then flopped. Except Betances' story wasn't finished even after a 6.44 ERA and a 6.8 BB/9 in 131.1 innings last season. He still ...
The Yankees signed their first round pick, 26th overall, Eric Jagielo to $1,839,400 which was his slot value, according to Jim Callis of Baseball America. Jagielo hit .388/.500/.633 in 56 games at Notre Dame. He's a big time power prospect and is probably the Yankees best position player drafted in the first round since...since...Eric Duncan? Maybe ...
2nd Round, 66th Overall: Gosuke Katoh, 2B, Rancho Bernardo HS (CA), 6-foot-2, 180-pounds, Pick Value: $845,700, BA Pre-Draft Ranking: 186 John Sickels' report: Katoh is the rare high school second baseman who is regarded as a legitimate prospect. He is a solid defender with sure hands and good range. His arm is below average, but it is good ...