Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: J.C. Romero
Via Joel Sherman of the NY Post: With [Adrian Gonzalez] in AL East, Yankees even more motivated to find LH reliever to team with [Boone Logan] since [Damaso Marte] is out for year. The Yankees have already identified a lefty reliever as a priority this winter and naturally getting A-Gon has renewed this desire. ...
The Yankees have been linked to lots of players already this offseason. So many that it makes it hard to tell what's real and what isn't. I thought I'd throw together this story in order to help our readers make sense of what's happening. First of all, it should be said that while most of the ...
The Yankees, who are looking to add another left handed pitcher to their bullpen this offseason, have expressed interest in former Phillie J.C. Romero, according to Jon Paul Morosi of Fox Sports. Injuries have limited Romero's innings over the past couple of years, but he has put up some good numbers overall. Since 2008 he ...