Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- gene h on BBDP May 5th: Zoilo and Musty homer, Betances see saws again
- John on BBDP May 5th: Zoilo and Musty homer, Betances see saws again
- Matt_DC on BBDP May 5th: Zoilo and Musty homer, Betances see saws again
- Mike Baker on BBDP May 5th: Zoilo and Musty homer, Betances see saws again
- Mike Baker on Yankees call up Preston Claiborne to replace Joba in the bullpen
- gcorcoran on Yankees call up Preston Claiborne to replace Joba in the bullpen
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Tag Archives: JC Romero
The Yankees signed Pedro Feliciano last offseason to be the second lefty to pair with reliever Boone Logan in the bullpen. Unfortunately a shoulder injury kept him off the field and now they are once again looking for that elusive second lefty. Here is a look at the free agent market for left handed relievers: Mike Gonzalez ...
The Yankees signed J.C. Romero a few weeks back as a possible lefty reliever out of the bullpen, but after a few weeks pitching for Triple-A Scranton the Yankees have decided to release the lefty veteran, according to Ken Rosenthal of Fox Sports. Romero, 35, appeared in 11 games for Scranton. He had a 2.92 ...
As it had been speculated on Wednesday, the Yankees signed veteran lefty reliever J.C. Romero to a minor league deal on Thursday after he opted out of his contract with the Nationals where he was pitching in Triple-A. The Yankees have been looking for a lefty reliever and despite this move they may still be ...
Via Buster Olney of ESPN: If Nats don't promote J.C. Romero to majors,his intention is to opt out of his deal with Washington and sign Class AAA deal with Yankees. Not sure how this is possible without the Yankees tampering in some way, but I trust Olney enough to think that there very well could be ...