Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- justin on Francisco Cervelli suffers whiplash in Venezuela
- Rene Stewart on BBDP Exclusive Interview with Greg Bird
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees take the series from the Astros, trade for Chris Nelson
- Mike Baker on Yankees take the series from the Astros, trade for Chris Nelson
- Corethree on Yankees take the series from the Astros, trade for Chris Nelson
- Mike Baker on Heathcott opens up about 2011 altercation in exclusive BBD interview
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Tag Archives: Jerry Hairston
As the roster stands right now the most likely candidates for the Yankees bench would be Francisco Cervelli, Ramiro Pena, Jamie Hoffmann, and Juan Miranda. Defensively that might be a pretty good bench and considering the Yankees nearly have an All-Star at every position offense off the bench is not going to be as dire a ...
The Yankees won the World Series and the next thing to do is to determine which players they are going to keep and which they are going to let go. They have seven free agents to make decisions on. Here is a list of those seven free agents including their 2009 salaries and free agents type: Johnny ...
After the lineups were posted yesterday and before the game started our very own Matt Imbrogno wrote an article criticizing a couple of the moves that Yankees manager Joe Girardi decided to make in the lineup. Now don’t get me wrong, Matt is a fine writer and Bronx Baseball Daily is lucky to have him, but ...
So Sam Borden just posted the lineups for tonight’s game and there are a couple of changes. That is, Nick Swisher and Jorge Posada are out and Jose Molina and Jerry Hairston Jr. are in. There are simple reasons for both of these moves. The first, putting Hairston in for Swisher is probably the easiest to ...
Jerry Hairston Jr. was the latest in what is seemingly an endless line of Yankees who have been pied after walkoff wins this season as the Yankees beat the Angels 4-3 in the 13th inning at home in the Bronx to go up 2-0 in the ALCS. Hairston lead off the inning pinch hitting for pinch ...
According to Peter Abraham of the Journal News, utility infielder Jerry Hairston Jr. underwent and MRI earlier today that determined that he has tendinitis in his left wrist, received a cortisone shot and will be day-to-day. The Yankees dodged a bullet after Hairston left Wednesday’s game in the seventh inning after hearing a pop in his ...