Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- tom on What would ‘The Boss’ think of the 2014 Yankees?
- Robert Rufa on Catastrophic ninth sends Yankees to 7-4 loss vs. Astros
- Martin L on What would ‘The Boss’ think of the 2014 Yankees?
- mlblogsnewyorkyankees13 on Yankees enter series against Astros with Wild Card in their sights
- Robert Rufa on Gardner hopes it’s not too little, too late as Yanks fight for playoff spot
- Gary E. Mank on Gardner hopes it’s not too little, too late as Yanks fight for playoff spot
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Alfredo Aceves Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Whitley Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Jerry Seinfeld
“You want to talk about hotels, or you want to win some baseball games?” George Costanza asked a youthful Derek Jeter and Bernie Williams in wake of the Yankees’ 1996 World Series win. “That is one magic loogie,” exclaimed Jerry as he discounted the inaccurate story of Keith Hernandez spitting on Kramer and Newman. “You know, George, ...
Frank Francisco's "chicken" comment has gotten so out of hand that Mets reliever Tim Byrdak brought a live chicken into the clubhouse at Citi Field. Not only that, but they initially named him "Little Derek Jeter" before renaming him "Little Jerry Seinfeld" in honor of the time Kramer got a rooster on Seinfeld. “We originally called ...