Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Stephen Drew Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Jim Edmonds
Recently Jim Edmonds announced that he was attempting a comeback for the 2010 season. Furthermore, Eric Byrnes was officially released from the Arizona Diamondbacks. Both should figure to be cheap options for the Yankees, and a guy that could possibly take some time in left field, depending on how Brett Gardner is doing. Frankly, I'd ...
Yankees general manager Brian Cashman dropped that gem on us this afternoon when discussing his dealings with the agents for outfielders on the market. “How long it’s taking certain people to wake up and smell the coffee, that’s what surprises me,” Cashman said. “When you get on the phone with agents, they tell you one thing, and ...
Outfielder Jim Edmonds has been busy trying to convince the St. Louis Cardinals that he's still good enough to play for them, but apparently the Yankees don't need convincing as they have been in contact with the 39-year-old who hasn't played since 2008, according to Rob Rains of the St. Louis Globe-Democrat. “I’m trying to figure ...