Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees finish off first four-game sweep of Jays since 1995
- Elizabeth Finn on Current Yankees team hoping for some of that 96 Magic
- Al Simmons on Current Yankees team hoping for some of that 96 Magic
- notafelony on Elite Yankees prospect Mason Williams arrested on DUI charges
- Albert Clay on Sherman: Yankees have $8-$10 million to spend on 2014 payroll
- mikefoxtrot on Yankees finish off first four-game sweep of Jays since 1995
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Tag Archives: Jonathon Niese
With reports that the Yankees are "not getting" Japanese starting pitcher Yu Darvish it is probably a good time to take a look at what's left on the starting pitching market and discuss if any of those starters fit in with the Yankees plans. Here are to best 10 starters still available: Gio Gonzalez (traded to ...
It's becoming less and less likely that the Mets will trade left handed starter Jonathon Niese this offseason. At first the rumor was that they were just looking for a "placeholder pitcher" and another prospect, then supposed demands got a little more expensive and the latest is that they would have to be "knocked out" ...
Last week we heard that Mets starter Jonathon Niese had hit the trading block and that the Yankees were interested in him. The latest is that there are no "significant" trade talks involving Niese at the moment, but the Mets will deal him if the package is right, according to Adam Rubin and Jon Heyman. Heyman ...
Since hearing that he had hit the market, the Yankees contacted the Mets and asked them about the availability of left handed starter Jonathon Niese, according to Andy Martino of the NY Daily News. The Mets are looking for a "placeholder" starter and a big prospect as well, according to Joel Sherman of the NY Post. ...