Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Josh Spence
I wrote about the Yankees 40-man roster crunch this afternoon and already the first domino has fallen as the Yankees have announced that they've designated left handed reliever Josh Spence for assignment. Spence was claimed off waivers from the San Diego Padres back on Nov. 6. He's 24-years-old and has played in parts of two season in the majors ...
The Yankees have a full 40-man roster, but the Kevin Youkilis deal became official today and Ichiro Suzuki's deal will be complete shortly after. On top of that they are still going to have to add another outfielder, possibly another catcher, and some depth. So it's safe to say that a number of players on ...
The Yankees always sign a lot of random relievers during the offseason and it has started early this year as they have claimed both righty David Herndon and lefty Josh Spence off of waivers from the Blue Jays and Padres respectively, the team announced Tuesday. This is not unusual for the Yankees. They like to grab ...