Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Lance Pendleton
It appears the Yankees are nearly done dealing this offseason. They would still probably like to add another starter and possibly even another bench piece, but there seems to be nothing imminent at this point. So with three weeks until pitchers and catchers report, let's take a look at where they stand. Potential Lineup Brett Gardner, ...
The Yankees acquired LHP Robert Fish and RHP Daniel Turpen and lost RHP's George Kontos and Lance Pendleton in today's Rule 5 draft. These players now have to be held on their drafting team's 25-man roster all season long or be offered back to their original team. Fish was acquired from the ...
Update: Melky Mesa, Dellin Betances, Ryan Pope, and Brandon Laird have been added to the Yankees 40-man roster and are now not eligible for the Rule 5 draft. Original post: The Rule 5 draft is designed so that players stuck in the minor leagues can have a shot to play in the majors. For the most ...