Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Stephen Drew Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Luis Torrens
One of the Yankees top prospects is going to end up missing the entire 2015 season due to shoulder surgery. The Yankees have announced minor league catching prospect Luis Torrens will undergo season ending surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder. The surgery will be performed by Dr. Steven Altchek at the Hospital for ...
Baseball America announced the top 10 Yankees prospects on their site this morning and there wasn't much surprise with the list. As expected Slade Heathcott, Mason Williams and John Ryan Murphy fell out of the top 10 list completely and Luis Severino was ranked at the top of the class. So without further ado, here ...
It's July 2nd which means that today is the first day of the 2012 international free agent signing period and despite having severe spending restrictions thanks to the new CBA, the Yankees have already been busy. Their biggest splash was signing 16-year-old catcher Luis Torrens for $1.3 million, according to Ben Badler of Baseball America. Out ...