Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Mike on Report: Jon Lester traded to Athletics for Yoenis Cespedes
- hotdog on Report: Diamondbacks trade Martin Prado to Yankees for Peter O’Brien
- Rob Abruzzese on Report: Stephen Drew traded to Yankees for Kelly Johnson
- tom on Report: Diamondbacks trade Martin Prado to Yankees for Peter O’Brien
- Roy on Report: Stephen Drew traded to Yankees for Kelly Johnson
- tom on The not top 50 Yankees prospects, midseason edition
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Alfredo Aceves Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Whitley Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Luxury Tax
The New York Yankees were hit with a $28 Million luxury tax bill, making their total past $250 Million since the penalty came into play in 2003. There was only one other team that had to pay a luxury tax for the 2013 season and that was the Los Angeles Dodgers who must pay $11.4 Million. ...
The Yankees are working to get to a $189 million budget for 2014, but they certainly weren't cutting costs last year as they were hit with a $18.9 million luxury tax bill on a $222.5 million payroll, according to an Associated Press report. The Yankees were charged a 42.5 percent tax on everything over the $178 ...