Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Mat Latos
This offseason, there have been a few pitchers on the free agent market that have been enticing, and while it might be tempting to throw cash at Max Scherzer and James Shields, the Yankees are more interested in taking an economical approach. But why are the Yankees spending economically this offseason and waiting for next offseason to ...
On the final day of the Winter Meetings, some major league teams, including the Boston Red Sox, are making moves. However, the Yankees are still stagnant and haven't made much noise--aside from the fact they lost David Robertson and Brandon McCarthy in a span of four days. So what's going on around baseball? Let's find out! -- The ...
The Yankees have been linked through rumors to nearly every starting pitcher available this offseason except for the one who was actually traded, Mat Latos. The reason the two sides were never connected is because the Yankees didn't like the Padres asking price for the young pitcher and weren't prepared to give up any of their ...