Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Matt Cain
The Yankees have a unique connection to Matt Cain's perfect game that he threw Wednesday night and that is that the home plate umpire for his game was the same one for David Cone's perfect game. Ted Barrett became the first umpire in the history of the game to call two perfect games, Wednesday night's game ...
Matt Cain's line: 9 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 0 BB, 14 K, 0 HR. His record improves to 8-2 with a 2.18 ERA. Too bad he signed that extension and the Yankees have no shot at getting him.
The Giants made a big splash when they signed their right handed pitcher Matt Cain to a five-year $112.5 million extension on Monday. Believe it or not, that signing affects the Yankees pretty significantly. First of all, the signing is a sign of the days. The gap between the rich teams and poor teams has shrunk ...