Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Stephen Drew Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Michael Dunn
Javier Vazquez was given just one year to prove he could handle pitching in New York, but he couldn’t. Now, he’ll get another shot, as he was traded to the Yankees for Melky Cabrera and Mike Dunn. The Yankees also received lefty reliever Boone Logan from the Braves, but his numbers aren’t very pretty. Judging from the ...
According to Joel Sherman of the NY Post, the Yankees have removed Michael Dunn from the 3-way trade with the Tigers and the Diamondbacks that would bring Curtis Granderson to the Bronx. Now Buster Olney of ESPN classifies this deal as very close and Tyler Kepner of the NY Times said, "Granderson very close to ...
According to Jon Paul Morosi and Ken Rosenthal of Fox Sports, the Yankees spent a good amount of time yesterday discussing a three team deal that net them outfielder Curtis Granderson, but would force them to give up outfielder Austin Jackson, right-handed pitcher Ian Kennedy, and lefties Phil Coke and Michael Dunn. The other two teams ...