Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Mike Piazza
With the 2015 Hall of Fame announcements due on January 6 at 2 p.m. ET, I decided to sit down and write a mock MLB Hall of Fame ballot. There are many deserving players on the ballot and it was hard to choose just 10, but after much pondering, I made my decision. Before we begin ...
There were plenty of players that compare favorably to players already in the Hall of Fame this year, but they won't be joining their peers as the BBWAA has made a mockery of the Hall of Fame voting process by refusing to vote in a single player. Barry Bonds has the most homers in baseball, Roger ...
They announce the Hall of Fame winners today so I thought I would share my thoughts on the ballot and tell you whom I thought should be elected in. I did this last season and I thought eight players were worthy: Jeff Bagwell, Barry Larkin, Edgar Martinez, Fred McGriff, Mark McGwire, Tim Raines, Alan Trammell, and ...