Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
Most Recent News
- Yankees walking a fine line between good and bad
- Opening Day Roste; Rapada DFA'd
- Lyle Overbay signed | Juan Rivera released
- Yankees trade for Vernon Wells, will pay $13M
- Chien-Ming Wang signs minor league deal
- David Aardsma DFA'd | Sam Demel claimed
- Injury updates: Jeter | A-Rod | Teixeira | Granderson | Hughes | Pineda | Cabral
- MiLB previews: Charleston (Low-A) | Tampa (High-A) | Trenton (Double-A) | Scranton (Triple-A)
What we’re talking about
- Rob Abruzzese on Yankees finish off first four-game sweep of Jays since 1995
- Elizabeth Finn on Current Yankees team hoping for some of that 96 Magic
- Al Simmons on Current Yankees team hoping for some of that 96 Magic
- notafelony on Elite Yankees prospect Mason Williams arrested on DUI charges
- Albert Clay on Sherman: Yankees have $8-$10 million to spend on 2014 payroll
- mikefoxtrot on Yankees finish off first four-game sweep of Jays since 1995
Support BBD & buy Yankees tickets
Must read links
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
Ask us a question
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfredo Aceves Andrew Brackman Andruw Jones Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Boone Logan Brett Gardner Brian Cashman CC Sabathia Chad Gaudin Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Eric Chavez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hideki Matsui Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Marcus Thames Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Michael Pineda Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Raul Ibanez Robinson Cano Russell Martin Sergio Mitre
Tag Archives: Shane Victorino
Update: It looks like the Yankees are out on Victorino as the Red Sox up their offer to three-years and $38 million, according to Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe. Original post: One of the possible right field replacements for Nick Swisher has been Shane Victorino. So far his price tag has been too high for the ...
The market for free agent outfielder Shane Victorino is starting to heat up with at least seven teams interested in signing him including the Yankees, according to Jon Heyman of CBS Sports. Victorino has said he's looking for a five year deal, but that doesn't seem likely. It sounds like there are a few teams willing ...
The Yankees have Brett Gardner and Curtis Granderson returning to their outfield in 2013, but will probably have to replace Nick Swisher, who is a free agent this offseason. They could do it with Ichiro Suzuki, but if the Yankees decide to turn to the free agent market for Swisher's replacement here is a list ...
It was a bit of a shock to hear that Ichiro Suzuki had been traded to the Yankees yesterday after all of the names we've heard connected to them in rumors lately with his absent the entire time. However, this was simply just a matter of asking price and Brian Cashman finding something he thought ...
I must be a curse or something. In 2006, I was at Yankee Stadium for the games in which Gary Sheffield, Robinson Cano, and Hideki Matsui suffered significant injuries. This year, I was at Mariano Rivera’s final game of the season. (Well it better be his last game, at least). And today, I found out ...
With Brett Gardner potentially out for the season, the Yankees aren't panicking. According to Buster Olney of ESPN, they could make a trade for an outfielder, but only if the right deal comes up. This is how Brian Cashman operates. Back in the days of George Steinbrenner, a third setback to Gardner would have sent The ...
Yankees outfielder Brett Gardner looks to have suffered yet another setback in his rehab as he experienced soreness in his elbow after playing in a simulated game on Sunday. "It's a concern because it's happened before," Joe Girardi told Bryan Hoch of MLB.com. "Hopefully he can get through this and continue to play, but we'll have ...
If the Yankees do indeed make a trade for an outfielder this season one strong possibility is the Phillies center fielder Shane Victorino, who is in the final year of his contract, according to Jon Heyman of CBS Sports. Heyman said that the Yankees are concerned about Brett Gardner, who is currently rehabbing but has already ...