Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Rumor: Yankees interested in Mike Napoli on
- A-Rod Speaks for 1st time since surgery announcement on
- Spring Training Notes: Gregorius, Rodriguez and Sabathia on
- Jacoby Ellsbury optimistic he’ll be ready for Opening Day on
- Alex Rodriguez set to play first base tomorrow on
- Yankees Minor League Pitching Coach has WS Ring Stolen on
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Shawn Kelley
Masahiro Tanaka was spotted throwing in the outfield earlier this afternoon and his main goal is for him to be ready for his start on Sunday, his first start since being diagnosed with a UCL tear. There's a chance the Yankees could postpone Tommy John Surgery or there's a chance Tanaka's elbow will blow out. ...
When Shawn Kelley blew the game in the 8th inning, the Yankees lethargic offense seemed to be in jeopardy of losing the game. However, a walk-off error off the bat of Chase Headley sent the Yankees home with a 3-2 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, New York. The Yankees ...
The Yankees were eliminated from the American League East division series last night, and technically it's only a matter of time before they're eliminated from the Wild Card. The media was expecting someone, anyone to give an 'end-of-the-season' address and frankly to no one's surprise, Brett Gardner held court by his locker, discussing the Yankees ...
Chris Capuano had pitched a great ball game, but the Yankees were unable to get the offense going, sending them to a 1-0 loss against the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field in Tampa, Florida. The Yankees failed to score a run yet they were able to get six hits. Pretty much the offense of the game ...
Followed by a disastrous series against the Baltimore Orioles, the Yankees are packing their bags and heading to Tampa in order to face the Tampa Bay Rays in a three game set. Here's a few thoughts as the Yankees continue to cling on to their dim Wild Card hopes. -- As we all know, David Robertson ...
The Yankees needed a good start from Shane Greene to keep them afloat in the AL Wild Card race, and Greene did just that, propelling the Yankees to a 3-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland. The Yankees scored all three of their runs in the second inning on a Brian ...
For the first eight innings, the Yankees were being no-hit by Alex Cobb. But Chris Young was able to dig up some September magic, leading the charge to a 5-4 win over the Tampa Bay Rays at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, New York. In the bottom of the eighth inning, Chris Young broke up Cobb's ...
In a night where the Yankees needed to win, they did just the opposite, falling to the Rays 4-3 at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, New York. The Yankees got on the board in the fourth inning on a Jacoby Ellsbury solo-home run. In the fifth inning, Chris Young hit a two-run single, scoring Chase Headley ...