Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Keith Law puts two Yankees in his “Top 100 prospect list” on
- Brian Cashman still views Stephen Drew as a starter on
- Rumors: Yankees Offered Twins Nova & Pena for Liriano on
- Yankees Release 2007 1st Round Draft Pick Andrew Brackman on
- What to expect from CC Sabathia on
- Chipper: That’s why Melky is not in Atlanta anymore on
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Tino Martinez
Not only have the Yankees been known for their pinstripes and utmost respect for the game, they've also been known to crank out a few baseball legends every now and then. But the sad truth is, baseball legends are human and ultimately they have to retire from the game. After a legend says goodbye to ...
The New York Yankees fired their hitting coach Kevin Long after eight seasons in the organization yesterday afternoon and while the Yankees freed up a spot at the position, they now need to find someone else to replace Long. So, who could it be? I thought it would be interesting based on observation to play ...
CC Sabathia threw a bullpen session as if he was going to start today, leaving it all on the field while testing the his knee. The next stop for Sabathia is a live batting practice session in Tampa and hopefully he'll get to move onto facing hitters in a simulated game. “I got after it a little bit, ...
With the Yankees sweeping the Toronto Blue Jays under the rug, they move on to their next task: defeating the Baltimore Orioles in a three game set at Yankee Stadium, the second step in their quest of knocking their AL East opponents down a few pegs. The Yankees will send Hiroki Kuroda, Vidal Nuno and Masahiro ...
The New York Yankees announced that 2014 Hall of Fame inductee Joe Torre will have his uniform No. 6 retired and that they will honor Rich "Goose" Gossage, Tino Martinez and Paul O'Neill with plaques in Monument Park as part of the Yankees recognition series. Bernie Williams will be honored by the Yankees in 2015. Martinez and Gossage will ...
Reports this morning were that the Boston Red Sox were looking to hire Tino Martinez as their hitting coach, but it turns out that the Marlins have hired him instead, according to Chad Jennings of the Journal News. This works for Yankees fans. Now we don't have to sit through the pain of watching Tino in ...
While the Yankees seem content with their own hitting coach Kevin Long, the Red Sox are on the hunt for a new one and are considering former Yankee first baseman Tino Martinez, according to Joe McDonald of ESPNBoston.com. It would be a little hard to see Tino in a Red Sox uniform, but I hope he ...
It’s hard seeing legends retire. 2010 saw the last of Andy Pettitte in a Yankees uniform, and it looks as if 2011 will be the last of Jorge Posada. 2012 could see the last of Mariano Rivera, and then down the road eventually Father Time will catch up to Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez. All too ...