Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Stephen Drew Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: Wei-Yin Chen
The New York Yankees vs. Baltimore Orioles game has been postponed, according to Mark Feinsand of the Daily News. The Yankees will play a day-night doubleheader on September 12 when the Yankees return to Camden Yards. Shane Greene was slated to pitch tonight with Wei-Yin Chen opposing him. No word on if Girardi will move Greene ...
The Baltimore Orioles shocked many baseball fans in 2012, when they not only won 93 games and nearly won the AL East, but also managed to secure a spot in the postseason. After all, it had been 15 years since the Orioles last had a winning season or made the playoffs. Despite eventually losing in ...
For years the Baltimore Orioles have been a good team for the Yankees to pad their stats against. However, this team has a different feel to it. They probably won't contend for a playoff spot, they may not even be a .500 team, but they are improved and they won't be as easy to beat ...