Proud Affiliate of the YES Network
What we’re talking about
- Headley re-signed to 4-year, $52 million deal
- Drew re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Capuano re-signed to 1-year, $5 million deal
- Young re-signed to 1-year, $2.5 million deal
- Andrew Miller signed to 4-year, $36 million deal
- SS Didi Gregorius acquired in 3-team trade
- Prado and Phelps traded for Eovaldi and Jones
- Cervelli traded to Pirates for LHP Wilson
- Banuelos traded to Atlanta for 2 relievers
- Kelley traded to San Diego for relief prospect
- Germen's contract purchased from Mets
Support BBD and buy Yankees gear
TagsAdam Warren AJ Burnett Alex Rodriguez Alfonso Soriano Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Brandon McCarthy Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Brian McCann Carlos Beltran CC Sabathia Chase Headley Chase Whitley Curtis Granderson David Phelps David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Eduardo Nunez Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Hiroki Kuroda Ichiro Suzuki Ivan Nova Jacoby Ellsbury Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Masahiro Tanaka Michael Pineda New York Yankees Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Rafael Soriano Robinson Cano Russell Martin Shawn Kelley Vidal Nuno
Tag Archives: YES Network
Yesterday, the Yankees announced they were shopping for a place to air their non-cable games for the 2015 season. Today, the Yankees non-cable games have found a new home. ESPN New York has announced the Yankees are moving their non-cable games to Channel 11, WPIX. The New York Mets currently air their games on WPIX but ...
When the Yankees weren't on YES, FOX Sports 1 or ESPN, they were on My9. Next season, being on My9 may not be the case. According to the New York Daily News, the Yankees are looking to shop their 'over-the-air' games to "non cable" channels after their deal with Channel 9 had expired. MLB sources claim ...
21st Century Fox has announced that they are in the process of purchasing a majority stake in the YES Network. The purchase increases ownership from 49% to 80% while the remaining 20% would still be owned under Yankees Enterprises. The move now would make the YES Network an entity to 21st Century FOX. Following the news ...